Sunday, February 7, 2016

Depp tortured Leo

LOS ANGELES
Hollywood performing artist Johnny Depp says when making the film What's Eating Gilbert Grape he was experiencing a harsh time and wasn't generally exceptionally responsive to kindred Hollywood on-screen character Leonardo DiCaprio, who was then 19-year-old. Depp, 52, imparted stories of attempting to DiCaprio amid the 31st yearly Santa Barbara International Film Festival, where he was given the Maltin Modern Master Award for his achievements in the film business. "It was a hard time for me, that film, for reasons unknown. I don't know why," Depp said. When it went to his association with DiCaprio, Depp said, "I tormented him." 

"I truly did". He was continually discussing these recordings diversions, you know? I let you know it was somewhat of a dim period. 'No, I won't give you a drag of my cigarette while you escape your mom once more, Leo.'" Depp likewise said he significantly respected DiCaprio's hard working attitude, and still, at the end of the day. "I'd say the outright truth is that I regard Leo a ton. He worked truly hard on that film and invested a considerable measure of energy investigating. He came to set and he was prepared to buckle down and every one of his ducks were in succession."

No comments:

Post a Comment